Legal Notices July 18, 2013
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
Date: June 21, 2013
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage dated July 9, 2008, executed by Laurie L. Lombard, an unmarried person, as mortgagor, to Wells Fargo Financial Minnesota, Inc., as mortgagee, and recorded on July 23, 2008 as Document Number 1264036, and assigned to Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. by written assignment recorded on July 11, 2012 as Document Number A1373794, and assigned to Wells Fargo Financial Minnesota, Inc. by written assignment recorded on May 13, 2013 as Document Number A1397811, in the office of the County Recorder of Stearns County, Minnesota. The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $120,596.32.
3. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
4. No mortgagor has been released from financial obligation on the mortgage.
5. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
6. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, and taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is $132,171.15.
7. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land described as follows:
Legal Description: Lot Three (3) and the North Half (N ½) of Lot Four (4), Block Two (2) in Gans’ Addition to the City of St. Cloud, less the following described tract of land:
All that part of Lot 3 in Block 2 in Gans’ Addition to the City of St. Cloud described as follows: Commencing at the Southwest corner of the East Half (E ½) of Lot 2 in Block 2, Gans’ Addition to the City of St. Cloud and due South 18 inches parallel with the East line of said Lot 3; thence due East 71.66 feet more or less parallel with the North line of said Lot 3 to a point on the East line of Lot 3, which is 24 inches South of the Southeast corner of Lot 2; thence due North 24 inches along the East side of Lot 3 to the Southeast corner of the East Half of said Lot 2; thence due West 71.66 feet along the South line of the East Half of Lot 2 in Block 2 of Gans’ Addition to the City of St. Cloud, being the point of beginning and there terminating, according to the plat and survey thereof on file and of record in the office of the County Recorder in and for Stearns County, Minnesota.
will be sold by the Sheriff of Stearns County, Minnesota, at public auction on August 22, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. at the office of the Stearns County Sheriff, 807 Courthouse Square, Room S100, St. Cloud, MN 56303-4773.
8. The mortgagor must vacate the property on or before 11:59 p.m. February 24, 2014, if the mortgage is not reinstated under Minn. Stat. Sec. 580.30, the property is not redeemed under Minn. Stat. Sec. 580.23, or the redemption period is not reduced under section 582.032.
9. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagor’s personal representatives or assigns is 6 months after the date of sale.
10. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR’S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
11. THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION. THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
Foreclosure Data required by Minn. Stat. Sec. 580.025
1. Property Address: 708 Osseo Avenue South, St. Cloud, MN 56301
2. Transaction Agent: Not Applicable
3. Name of Mortgage Originator (Lender): Wells Fargo Financial Minnesota, Inc.
4. Residential Servicer: Wells Fargo Financial Minnesota, Inc.
5. Tax Parcel Identification Number: 82-47063-000
6. Transaction Agent’s Mortgage ID Number: Not Applicable
Wells Fargo Financial Minnesota, Inc.
Attorneys for Mortgagee
Mark D. Stephenson
STEPHENSON, SANFORD & THONE, P.L.C.
Suite 220, 1905 East Wayzata Boulevard
Wayzata, MN 55391
CITY OF SAUK CENTRE
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
Notice is hereby given that the Sauk Centre Planning Commission acting as the Board of Appeals and Adjustments will conduct two public hearings on Tuesday, July 30, 2013 at 5:30 PM, or shortly thereafter as practical, in the Council Chambers of City Hall, to consider a variance, on behalf of James and Barbara Anderson, 548 Main Street North, Sauk Centre, MN, and a public hearing will be held to consider a variance, on behalf of H. Steven & Dianna Nelson, 917 Beltline Road, Sauk Centre, MN.
The Anderson variance, if granted, would allow the structure to be built at 27.00 feet from the front property line where 30 feet is required for the property legally described as:
That part of OUTLOT C, OAKRIDGE HEIGHTS, according to the recorded plat thereof described as follows:
Commencing at the northwest corner of Lot 1, Block One, W.H. Cates Golf View Addition, according to the recorded plat thereof; thence South 00 degrees 59 minutes 50 seconds East, record bearing along the west line of said Lot 1, a distance of 166.01 feet to the southwest corner of said Lot 1, said point also point of beginning of the land to be described:
Thence North 89 degrees 00 minutes 10 seconds East, along the south line of said Lot 1, a distance of 276.00 feet to the southeast corner of said Lot 1; thence South 00 degrees 59 minutes 50 seconds East, along the southerly extension of the east line of said Lot 1, a distance of 100.00 feet; thence South 89 degrees 00 minutes 10 seconds West, parallel with said south line of Lot 1, a distance of 276.00 feet to the west line of said OUTLOT C, OAKRIDGE HEIGHTS; thence North 00 degrees 59 minutes 50 seconds West, along said west line of said OUTLOT C, OAKRIDGE HEIGHTS, 100.00 feet to the point of beginning.
Containing 0.63 acres more or less subject to easements of record.
The Nelson variance, if granted, would allow for a total of 3,936 accumulated square feet of an attached garage and two accessory structures, where the maximum of 3,600 square feet is allowed on parcels larger than 90,000 square feet. The property legally described as: 2.69 acres all of lot 8 which lies southwest of Highway 52 (also known as Beltline Road) in State Subdivision, City of Sauk Centre, Minnesota, located at 917 Beltline Road, Sauk Centre, MN.
Any persons having an interest in these matters will have the opportunity to be heard. Written comments will be accepted until the time of hearing. Materials related to this request can be reviewed within the Planning & Zoning Office of City Hall.
/s/ Sarah Morton
City Planner/Zoning Administrator