- Business Directory
Legal Notices December 19, 2013
Submitted by admin on Fri, 12/20/2013 - 11:31am
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that default has occurred in the conditions of the following described mortgage:
DATE OF MORTGAGE: December 07, 2007
ORIGINAL PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF MORTGAGE: $196,200.00
MORTGAGOR(S): Perry W. Arent and Tricia L. Arent, husband and wife
MORTGAGEE: Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc., as nominee for Provident Funding Associates, L.P., its successors and/or assigns
DATE AND PLACE OF RECORDING:
Recorded: January 17, 2008 Stearns County Recorder
Document Number: 1248466
ASSIGNMENTS OF MORTGAGE:
And assigned to: Provident Funding Associates, L.P.
Dated: November 05, 2013
Transaction Agent: Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc.
Transaction Agent Mortgage Identification Number: 1000179-3517110129-4
Lender or Broker: Provident Funding Associates, L.P.
Residential Mortgage Servicer: Provident Funding Associates, L.P.
Mortgage Originator: Not Applicable
COUNTY IN WHICH PROPERTY IS LOCATED: Stearns
Property Address: 416 8th Ave N, Sartell, MN 56377-1849
Tax Parcel ID Number: 92.57172.0043
LEGAL DESCRIPTION OF PROPERTY: Lot 3, Block 2, West Meadow Estates Plat Two, Stearns County, MN
AMOUNT DUE AND CLAIMED TO BE DUE AS OF DATE OF NOTICE: $192,335.83
THAT all pre-foreclosure requirements have been complied with; that no action or proceeding has been instituted at law or otherwise to recover the debt secured by said mortgage, or any part thereof;
PURSUANT to the power of sale contained in said mortgage, the above-described property will be sold by the Sheriff of said county as follows:
DATE AND TIME OF SALE: January 07, 2014 at 10:00 AM
PLACE OF SALE: Civil Division Office, Stearns County Law Enforcement Center, Courthouse Square, St. Cloud, Minnesota
to pay the debt secured by said mortgage and taxes, if any, on said premises and the costs and disbursements, including attorney fees allowed by law, subject to redemption within six (6) months from the date of said sale by the mortgagor(s), their personal representatives or assigns.
If the Mortgage is not reinstated under Minn. Stat. §580.30 or the property is not redeemed under Minn. Stat. §580.23, the Mortgagor must vacate the property on or before 11:59 p.m. on July 07, 2014, or the next business day if July 07, 2014 falls on a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday.
Mortgagor(s) released from financial obligation: NONE
THIS COMMUNICATION IS FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR ATTEMPTING TO COLLECT A DEBT. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION.
THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR’S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
DATED: November 21, 2013
ASSIGNEE OF MORTGAGEE: Provident Funding Associates, L.P.
Wilford, Geske & Cook P.A.
Attorneys for Assignee of Mortgagee
8425 Seasons Parkway, Suite 105
Woodbury, MN 55125-4393
File Number: 029563F01
NOTICE OF SALE PURSUANT TO JUDGMENT AND DECREE
STATE OF MINNESOTA
COUNTY OF STEARNS
SEVENTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
Case Type: Other
Court File No. 73-CV-13-2341
Wells Fargo Bank, National Association
Gary E. Lang and Yvonne Lang,
ABC Partnership, XYZ Corporation,
John Doe and Mary Roe,,
whose true names are unknown to Plaintiff,
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that under and by virtue of a judgment entered in the above-entitled action on October 6, 2013, a certified transcript of which has been delivered to me, I, the undersigned Sheriff of Stearns County, Minnesota, will sell at public auction, in one parcel, to the highest bidder, on the 7th day of January 2014, at 10:00 A.M. in the main Office of the Stearns County Sheriff, 807 Courthouse Square, Room S100, St. Cloud, Minnesota, the real estate described in said judgment, to wit:
Legal Description: The West 500 feet of the East 930 feet of the North 600 feet of the North Half of the Northeast Quarter (N ½ of NE ¼) of Section 29, Township 122, Range 31, Stearns County, Minnesota
Property Address: 23439 County Road 34, Eden Lake Township, Minnesota 55329
Tax Identification Number: 08-04667-0000
Said sale will be made to satisfy the sum of $225,879.93 found and adjudged to be due on said judgment as of August 26, 2013, plus such additional interest, costs and disbursements, as allowed by law, and subject to redemption by the mortgagors, their personal representatives or assigns, six (6) months from the date of the Order Confirming Sale.
John L. Sanner
Sheriff of Stearns County
By: Scott Romstad
Foreclosure Data required by Minn. Stat. Sec. 580.025
1. Property Address: 23439 County Road 34, Eden Lake Township, Minnesota 55329
2. Transaction Agent: Not Applicable
3. Name of Mortgage Originator (Lender): Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
4. Residential Servicer: Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
5. Tax Parcel Identification Number: 08-04667-0000
6. Transaction Agent’s Mortgage ID Number: Not Applicable
THIS INSTRUMENT WAS DRAFTED BY
STEPHENSON, SANFORD, PIERSON & THONE P.L.C.
Suite 220, 1905 East Wayzata Blvd.
Wayzata, MN 55391
File No. 7-2758 jlb
To the person(s) named below and to all others it may concern: You have not paid the amount due pursuant to your Rental Agreement by the date you were notified. Your property will be sold UNLESS you contact our office listed below to arrange payment of the same.
This notice has been posted in the Sauk Centre Herald and on the Rental Unit.
U Lock It Storage
36801 335th Avenue
Melrose MN, 56352
NAME OF TENANT
Sauk Centre, MN 56378
FILING NOTICE FOR KANDOTA TOWNSHIP
Affidavits of Candidacy may be filed with the Town Clerk, Mary Lauer, at her home (320-352-3961) between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM from December 31, 2013 to January 14, 2014, for the following office:
One (1) Supervisor- 3 year term. The clerk’s office will be open for filing from 1 to 5 PM on January 14, 2014. Filing fee- $2.00.
Mary Lauer, clerk
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
Notice is hereby given, pursuant to Minnesota Statutes 13D.04 and Minnesota Rules 8420.0905, that the Stearns County Wetland Appeals Panel, in and for the County of Stearns, will conduct a public hearing on Monday, January 6, 2014, in Room 121B, Service Center at 3301 County Road 138, Waite Park, MN, beginning at 8:30 a.m.
Purpose of the hearing is to consider a Board of Water and Soil Resources remand order requiring a written technical report from the Technical Evaluation Panel and a hearing to consider the report:
1. To consider the remand of a petition for appeal of a Wetland Conservation Act decision for an after-the-fact wetland replacement plan application. The petition was submitted by Scott Glup, U. S. Fish and Wildlife Service, according to Minnesota Rules 8420.0255, 8420.0330, 8420.0500, 8420.0520 and 8420.0522. The order of remand is pursuant to Minn. Stat. § 103G.2242, Subd. 9 and Minn. Rules Chapter 8420.0905, Subp. 4. The property under consideration is part of the SW1/4 of the NE1/4, Section 7, Raymond Township (125/35). The property lies east of 490th Avenue and Public Waters Basin #73-598W and south of 370th Street.
The petition and related information are on file with the Environmental Services Department, Room 343, County Administration Center, 705 Courthouse Square, St. Cloud, MN.
All interested persons are invited to attend said hearing or submit written testimony prior to the hearing date, either in support of or in opposition to the request. Written testimony should be sent to the Wetland Appeals Panel, Stearns County Environmental Services Department, Administration Center Room 343, 705 Courthouse Square, St. Cloud, MN 56303.
Barrier Free Status: This meeting will be accessible to the handicapped. Attempts will be made to accommodate any other individual need for special services. Please call (320) 656-3613 or 1-800-450-0852 early so arrangements can be made.
SAUK CENTRE PUBLIC SCHOOLS
BOARD OF EDUCATION
DECEMBER 12, 2013
Chairman Mitchell called the meeting to order at 7:31 p.m. Members Rasmussen, Abel, Thompson, Mitchell, Lauer, Pfeffer were present. Student Representative Kluver was present. Superintendent Brooks was also present. A few visitors were also present.
Abel moved Thompson seconded to approve the agenda as revised.
Mitchell recessed the regular meeting at 7:32 p.m. Mitchell called to order the 2013 Truth-In-Taxation hearing. Brooks reviewed the levy and budget process, answering questions by Board Members. Brooks also provided a brief overview of a “taxation” document previously distributed. Mitchell asked the audience if there was anyone that wished to speak to the issue. There were no responders. Mitchell adjourned the Truth-In-Taxation hearing at 7:37 p.m.
Mitchell reconvened the regular meeting at 7:38 p.m.
Principal Selfors reported on the “OSAGE” yearbook development.
Principal Maschler provided a detail overview of new Pathway I and II grants for early childhood education programming relative to District program development.
Member Schuster arrived while the following reports were in progress.
Brooks reported on and discussed with the Board numerous items including:
- Outdoor facility project;
- Nature, environmental area;
- World’s Best Work Force Requirements;
- SCEA Negotiations;
- Music Programming/Music Selection;
- Future Meeting Date Agenda Items.
Member Thompson and Brooks reported on CMETS.
Member Abel and Brooks reported on development of the required teacher evaluation plan.
Pursuant to completion of the 2013 Truth-In-Taxation hearing requirements and in compliance with Minnesota Statutes, Lauer moved Thompson seconded to adopt the fiscal 2013 Payable 2014 Levy as presented and recommended by the administration and further to direct certification to the proper authorities.
Rasmussen moved Abel seconded to accept and ratify the revised 2013 CMETS Joint Powers Agreement as presented.
Following review and discussion Schuster moved Thompson seconded, to approve the consent agenda as follows:
- Approve the Minutes of November 5, 2013 as presented;
- Approve the Minutes of November 14, 2013 as presented;
- Approve the November Hand Payable Bills as follows;
Check #’s 72295-72424
01 - General Fund $393,921.78
02 - Food Service Fund 42,619.78
03 - Transportation Fund 21,969.79
04 - Community Service Fund 7,099.23
05 - Capital Expenditure Fund 5,641.58
- Approve the Regular Monthly Bills as follows:
Check #’s 72436-72537
01 - General Fund $69,101.32
02 - Food Service Fund 1,871.85
03 - Transportation Fund 1,113.69
04 - Community Service Fund 3,259.40
05 - Capital Expenditure Fund 11,569.51
Accept the low quotes for the vocational house as follows:
Electric - Essler Electric $2,425.00
Plumbing - Uphus Plumbing $2,690.00
Cabinetry - Bob’s Cabinets $6,878.56.
Mitchell adjourned the meeting at 9:15 p.m.
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
Date: December 16, 2013
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage dated July 15, 2009, executed by Monson Holdings, LLC, a Minnesota limited liability company, as Mortgagor, to North American State Bank, as Mortgagee, and filed for record July 17, 2009, as Document No. 1293143, in the Office of the County Recorder of Stearns County, Minnesota. The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The Mortgage has not been assigned.
3. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $300,000.00.
4. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
5. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
6. At the date of this Notice the amount due on the Mortgage, and taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is $299,594.44.
7. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land located in Stearns County, Minnesota, described as follows:
Real property situated in Stearns County, Minnesota, described as follows:
Lot Five (5) of Southview Addition Plat 2, according to the plat and survey thereof, now on file and of record in the office of the County Recorder, Stearns County, Minnesota; AND,
That part of the North Half of the Northwest Quarter (N1/2 NW1/4) of Section 22, Township 126, Range 34, described as follows: Commencing at the Northeast corner of Lot 3 of Southview Addition Plat 2; thence on a record bearing of South 00 degrees 15 minutes 19 seconds East, along the East line of said Lot 3 a distance of 200 feet to the point of beginning of the land to be described; thence continue South 00 degrees 15 minutes 19 seconds East, along said East line a distance of 100 feet to the Southeast corner of said Lot 3; thence North 89 degrees 45 minutes 54 seconds East along the North line of said Southview Addition Plat 2 a distance of 200 feet; thence South 00 degrees 15 minutes 19 seconds East along the East line of said Southview Addition Plat 2 a distance of 500 feet to the Southeast corner of Lot 5 of said Southview Addition Plat 2; thence South 00 degrees 15 minutes 19 seconds East a distance of 63.02 feet to the South line of said North Half of the Northwest Quarter (N1/2 NW1/4); thence North 89 degrees 42 minutes, 54 seconds East, along said South line of North Half of the Northwest Quarter (N1/2 NW1/4), a distance of 1193.07 feet to the Southeast corner thereof; thence North 00 degrees 02 minutes 12 seconds West along the East line of said North Half of the Northwest Quarter (N1/2 NW1/4), a distance of 663.20 feet; thence South 89 degrees 42 minutes 54 seconds West, parallel with the South line thereof a distance of 1395.60 feet to the point of beginning.
Pursuant to Minn. Stat. §336.9-604(a)(2) the following equipment owned by Monson Corporation and located on the property:
Barber Green 6000 LB batch plant, Serial No. 896110, with tanks and oil heater, computerized system, electric switch gear and soft starts Model 896
will be sold by the County Sheriff of Stearns County, Minnesota, at public auction on February 11, 2014, at 10:00 a.m., at the Stearns County Sheriff’s Department, located at 807 Courthouse Square, St. Cloud, Minnesota.
8. To the best of Mortgagee’s information, the property being foreclosed has a property address of 40268 - 408th Street, Sauk Centre, Minnesota 56378, and has tax parcel identification number 34.23060.0040 and which has not been assigned a property address, and has tax parcel identification number 34-22777-0000.
9. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagor’s personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
10. The property must be vacated by 11:59 p.m. on August 11, 2014, provided the Mortgagor has not reinstated the Mortgage under Minnesota Statutes, Section 580.30 or redeemed the property under Minnesota Statutes, Section 580.23. If the foregoing date is a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday, then the date to vacate is the next business day at 11:59 p.m.
11. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR’S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
NORTH AMERICAN STATE BANK
James L. Wiant (#116774)
Suite 300 US Bank Plaza
1015 W. St. Germain St.
P.O. Box 1497
St. Cloud, MN 56302
(320) 656-3500 fax
Our File No. 9193-0034
Attorneys for Mortgagee
Rate this article: